- Tigran Art Studio / d'Arvestanots architectural studioby Pilar Caballero on October 27, 2021 at 6:00 AM
Tigran Tsitoghdzyan is a New York City-based visual artist. He was born in Yerevan, Armenia, in 1976. He migrated to Europe and then later in 2009 to the US. Since then from New York, his new series, technique and images are experiencing a phenomenal uprise that comprises both art quality and a bold, intriguing, personal expression with a growing resonance on the international scene.
- The Concept of 15-Minute City Wins 2021 Obel Awardby Andreea Cutieru on October 27, 2021 at 5:30 AM
The 15-minute city urban theory receives the 2021 Obel Prize in recognition of the concept's value for creating sustainable and people-centric urban environments. First coined in 2016 by Sorbonne professor Carlos Moreno, the term defines a highly flexible urban model that ensures all citizens can access daily needs within a 15-minute distance, thus breaking the hegemony of the car and reintroducing the qualities of historic cities within contemporary urban planning.
- Rediscovering the Andes Mountains: The Landscape Reconversion of the San Pedro Hot Springsby Luciana Truffa on October 27, 2021 at 5:00 AM
Within the Andes Mountains, the San Pedro Hot Springs is a place to press pause and contemplate, which interrupts a transnational highway between Chile and Argentina. Although these natural pools became a public landmark within the route, they eventually fell over time into a state of abandonment and deterioration as a result of the constant seismic movements in the region.
- How to Renovate Interior Spaces on a Budgetby Dima Stouhi on October 27, 2021 at 4:00 AM
Perhaps one of the most common phrases you'll hear when talking about interior renovations is "whatever you initially planned on spending, double it, and double the time with it". Renovations, regardless of their scale, can be very time consuming and costly, especially when unexpected changes pop up last minute. However, we are often met with situations where the interior layout is no longer efficient or we feel that the interior design is a little outdated and its time for a change.
- SHIYEFENGWU Store / Tuo + Urban Waveby Collin Chen on October 27, 2021 at 3:00 AM
The store is located at the core of the space, facing the end of the entrance passage. Consider placing important functions, such as map wall, exhibition stand, shared kitchen, to a relatively complete square space in the lower half. The overall space is relatively limited. Different functions are modularized, becoming partitions of the space. Floorings and ceilings are corresponding to program zones, which increases the richness of experience.
- Faktorenhaus Schönbach / Atelier ST | Gesellschaft von Architekten mbHby Valeria Silva on October 27, 2021 at 2:00 AM
The small village of Schönbach is embedded in the beautiful natural scenery of the Upper Lusatian Highlands landscape conservation area. Besides the idyllic natural surroundings, it also features numerous of the distinctive “Umgebindehaus” half-timbered houses for which Upper Lusatia is known beyond the region.
- The Vanceva® World of Color Awards™ 2020by Rene Submissions on October 27, 2021 at 1:30 AM
An honourable mention for OMA’s Taipei Performing Arts Centre celebrates the textural power of subtly shaded glass.
- Sense of Self Bathhouse / Setsquare Studio + Chamberlain Architects + Hearth Studioby Hana Abdel on October 27, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Healthy hedonism: Sense of Self Bathhouse redefines the wellness experience with an inclusive, immersive and design-led model for self-care.In a converted warehouse in Melbourne’s inner-north the ‘Sense of Self’ bath house comprises of; a large mineral bath, Hammam Steam room, Finnish sauna, light-filled vegetated courtyard and cold plunge pool.
- Bridge Over the Donau River in Linz / Marc Mimramby Pilar Caballero on October 27, 2021 at 12:00 AM
The Linz bridge project not only raises the question of the relationship to the geography of the river but also the relationship with the city. We had to find a solution to combine the river and the city in the same project. The Linz bridge embraces the landscape from bank to bank to strengthen the City / Nature and City / City links.
- Cadillac House / Genslerby Paula Pintos on October 26, 2021 at 10:00 PM
In Shanghai, China, Cadillac China and Gensler’s Shanghai Office sound a clear note of great latitude in expressing Cadillac House’s individuality, thus to give it the leeway to embrace deconstructivism and digital technologies.
- Building and Construction
- Building Material
- Download Lists
- Furniture Design
- Green Building
- Historical Buildings
- Home & Commercial Appliances
- Home Improvement
- Interior & Furniture Designers
- Interior Design
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Interior Design Decorating Books
- Islamic Architecture
- Modern Architecture
- News Updates
- Real Estate
- Retail Shopping